My question: Does the ascites go away with chemotherapy?
Add your questions in the comments section or send them via email. I will compile our questions for the next appointment with Dr. Hartmann.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is for family members and friends of our mom, Barbara, who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in October, 2008 and shortly afterward started chemotherapy at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. I'll be posting pictures and providing information about scheduling, medications and any other issues that come up during and after Mom's chemo treatments. I'll be blogging about other items as well, but our main concern is our Mom so she'll be much of the focus for now.
3 comments:
Question from mom: "What happens to the chemo schedule if I get a cold?"
Did Gram's type of ovarian cancer occur because of a BRCA1, BRCA2, or other gene mutation? If so, are you and Aunties Sylv and Mavis at higher risk for ovarian cancer? Are Emily, Betsy, Kristin and I at higher risk?
Scott and I both use protein powder as a meal replacement. It's very high quality (and actually tastes good), and I was wondering if that might be better for Gram than the Carnation in terms of building up her muscle and strength. It has 24g of protein per serving, and is in low in fat and calories.
Post a Comment