Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dr. Wilson

The doctor doing the surgery tomorrow will be Dr. Timothy Wilson.  I know you would agree that given the nature of the surgery (major) a full-scale reconnaisance on him is in order - or at least a google search.

Here is a link to his profile at the Mayo Clinic:  http://www.mayoclinic.org/bio/10014187.html

Here is an interesting short article about his work with ovarian cancer patients:  http://www.mayoclinic.org/news2006-rst/3215.html

Here is his academic profile:  http://mayoresearch.mayo.edu/staff/wilson_to.cfm

And a few random comments at a website that rates doctors:  http://www.suggestadoctor.com/doctor_245_timothyosborne_wilson.htm

He generally gets positive reviews from his patients.  When meeting him, Ma really liked him - and hers is the review that matters most.

2 comments:

Sara Mantila Roosa said...

Keep us posted! I know you guys are really busy today so I won't try and get a hold of Gram, but if she has time and wants to call please tell her to feel free if she's up for it. I hope everything goes well tomorrow!!

Kathleen said...

We were really busy lastnight with company coming over, with food. We'll call you from the road!