Nancy the therapist came over today for the very last session. Ma is now officially a graduate of the program because of "excellent progress." Nancy said she was really proud of Ma because of all of her hard work the past month.
Nancy did the exercises with Ma as usual. Since it was the last session, she also did an exit interview for the program. She asked questions about what Ma can do around the house, what she needs help with, and she asked her about how she was feeling. Sitting nearby, I heard:
Nancy: "How about anxiety or depression. Are you feeling any anxiety or depression?"
Ma replied, "No."
Nancy: "You're too busy concentrating on living?"
Ma: "Yes that is right. If I were concentrating on the sickness, I would be miserable. I'm too busy concentrating on living."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so proud of Gram. :)
Post a Comment