
I bet you didn’t know this: Wisconsin produces 35% of all cheese made in the U.S.
I didn’t know either, until Sylvia and Mom just told me they drove by a cheese factory in Comstock, Wisconsin!
Check out this website to see a list of cheese factories in Wisconsin or click here to view a map of all the cheese factory locations. There are hundreds! There is even a Wisconsin association of cheese factories and they produced a cheese 101 website.
I didn’t know either, until Sylvia and Mom just told me they drove by a cheese factory in Comstock, Wisconsin!
Check out this website to see a list of cheese factories in Wisconsin or click here to view a map of all the cheese factory locations. There are hundreds! There is even a Wisconsin association of cheese factories and they produced a cheese 101 website.
Is it just me? or are you suddenly craving cheese too?

No comments:
Post a Comment