Mavis just sent this email to me and Sylv. She was dictating an email from Mom.
They are still waiting for the blood test results.
_________________
Hi Kass and Sylv,
We're here waiting for chemotherapy treatment to start. Just got done with bloodwork. We were a little late. That's why I think we're still waiting. I had a new lady who took blood and she was really good. She just took one little poke and she got all the blood. Just waiting for my nap. Stayed up late last night. 10 or 11 o'clock. It's warmer out today. Sunshiny. Temperature is up but I don't know what it is. Lots of people here again. Loads. Maybe that's why we're still waiting. It's 10:00 right now. We're going to finally stop at the Amish store today on the way home. I cannot think of anything else to say.
Ma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment